Some items I've found interesting this week.
- We've heard many times before that digital can't be a separate entity within companies but when it's the conclusion of an article in the business section of The Economist the message is now reaching the mainstream.
- A catalogue of the worst ad experiences, these are all extremely prevalent.
- AMP has been in the spotlight this week, the AMP letter coinciding with Google announcing they are changing how the URLs are presented
- There's a long overdue update to the Webmaser Tools UI in the pipeline. I've not seen it on my accounts yet but the details they've released so far seem like they will be useful.
- This diagramatic 2CV parts finder from Burton 2CV Parts is a great way to present this information. It's not unusual to know where the thing you need comes from on the car but have no idea what it's called in the parts catalogue.